Monday, July 16, 2018

Meet my nightstand...


I reached over to grab my iPad over the weekend and was met by this view.  Ugh... so many medications for so many different things, and my shots aren't even pictured as they are kept in the refrigerator.  While part of me cringes at having to pop so many different pills, the other part of me is very, very grateful for modern day medication and the quality of life it affords me.  My fatigue medication has literally changed my life.  I got three to four hours of every day back.  And my shots are literally slowing down the progression of this disease and reducing the exacerbation's I could be having.  Yes, it's a crappy month, but good heavens I suppose it could be a lot worse.  Today I'm just trying to see the cup half full.

No comments:

Post a Comment