Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The real MVP...

Well, I have definitely not missed the hot weather.  The past couple of weeks we have had quite a few of days that have hit in the low eighties and with the return of the heat comes the return of my spine zinging and my sheer exhaustion.  Why oh why can’t we have more spring and fall here in Utah?

After a beautiful weekend, the temperatures are climbing up again.  One of the worst things for me is leaving the office daily and having to get in to my scorching car.  It can take my body hours to recover from even just a few minutes of that kind of heat exposure. 

In February my amazing hubby bought me a new car… a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport.  


We call it the “MS Model” because he made sure it had lots of features that would help me personally with different MS symptoms.  The BIGGEST feature being that I can start that sucker from my phone in my office, tell it what temperature I want it to register inside, and by the time I get down the stairs and out to my car, it is a cool 67 degrees in there.  



This may not sound like a huge deal to any of you, but oh my goodness what a difference it makes to my afternoon!

I will admit I fought him on purchasing another car, but I have been SO grateful to have that this past couple of months.  I can’t imagine how much more wonderful it will be when the weather is in the high 90’s. 

Thanks sweetie!  You are seriously the real MVP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment